By accessing the website at https://steamtoycenter.com (“the Site”), you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. By accessing and/or using this site you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into the agreement and to abide by the terms of service.
2. Using the Site
- When you register to the Site and create an account, a password will be generated and it is your sole responsibility to keep it confidential and secure. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Site harmless for losses incurred due to someone else using your account as a result of your failure to use reasonable care to safeguard your password. The Site is not responsible for any loss or damages that result from your failure to maintain the security of your account and/or password.
- You are prohibited from transmitting any program, code, virus or other item of a destructive nature. Furthermore, you must adhere to all laws of your particular jurisdiction; moreover, any illegal or unauthorized purpose is strictly prohibited. The prohibition noted in these terms is subject to the law of your jurisdiction. You are fully and solely responsible with knowing what activities are permitted in your jurisdiction.
- You agree to not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site without the express written permission of the Site. The name, trademark, symbol, or representation of the STEAM Toy Center brand is protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The Site is and will be the sole body determining which activity, content, usage is deemed destructive in nature. A breach of any term in this Agreement will result in taking action, including possible termination of your account and legal action.
- You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise.
3. Shopping & Transactions on the Site
- All Products on the Site are subject to change, including but not limited to: pricing, availability, and delivery time. The Site reserves the right to modify or discontinue the terms or sale of any product without notice. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, the Site shall have the right to decline or cancel any such orders. If your credit card or PayPal has already been charged for the order and we cancel your order, we will issue a refund to your credit card account or PayPal account for the amount of the charge.
- If we cancel all or a part of your order, your sole remedy is that we (a) issue a credit to your credit card or PayPal account in the amount charged for the cancelled portion (if your credit card has already been charged for the order) or (b) not charge your credit card or PayPal account for the cancelled portion of the order.
- Any delivery dates provided by the Site or Site Support are estimates. There are many regional and global factors affecting the delivery time that are out of our control. We will always do our best to make sure the delivery arrives in a timely manner, but cannot possibly guarantee this.
- We reserve the right to make deliveries in several packages, even if there was one order and transaction was made.
- You will receive an email once your order has been shipped, and you may track your shipping status via a tracking link, if tracking information is available.
- Returns and Refunds: our refund and return policies are outlined in the Refunds & Returns Policy.
- We make every effort to display products as accurately as possible, including but not limited to: colours, features, and specifications, however, we do not guarantee that these details of the products will be accurate or free of other errors. In addition, your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colours and details of the products.
4. Affiliate Disclaimer
The Site could publish affiliate links from time to time, and make a small commission if those links are followed and/or purchases made. This fact does not affect our content, reviews or recommendations, as the sole purpose of our content is the benefit of our users. Any purchases made with a third party via the Site is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user. We cannot guarantee a positive experience with any product or service, and we encourage any Customer to carry out due diligence.
In no event shall STEAM Toy Center or its suppliers be liable for any damages arising out of the use of the Site. You expressly acknowledge and agree, to the extent permitted by law, that the Site and its parent, partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, tangible, or intangible damages resulting from the use of or inability to use the Site, or as a result of any purchases made. Furthermore, to the extent permitted by law, the Site or its suppliers shall not be held liable for incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with its site, its services, its products or this agreement.
The Site does not manufacture, store or inspect any of the items offered on our Site. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that any products or services purchased are age appropriate, safe, used correctly and that all interaction with any product is always supervised by an adult. If your actions create any third party legal action against us, or break any of the promises you make in this agreement, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal costs) that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Site. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to this indemnification clause, in which case you agree that you’ll cooperate and help us in asserting any defenses.
STEAM Toy Center is committed to providing you with a platform for purchasing toys, by curating products on behalf of third-party Suppliers. For all our products we advise strict parental supervision. Please be advised that products may contain small parts which may be considered as choking hazards for children below three (3) years old and therefore should be kept away from infants. You understand and acknowledge that by purchasing products for children, it is the responsibility of the parent/s or legal guardian/s of the child to determine the appropriate and suitable products for their child. While STEAM Toy Center is committed to providing safe toys from safe third party Suppliers to the public, it disclaims any and all liability arising from the mishandling of products and wrong usage of the same. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
The Site does not have, nor does it claim to have, any intellectual property rights over the content, depictions, images or designs provided or uploaded from its vendors, in relations to products sold on this Site or products promoted. Vendors represent that they have all necessary right to Content and that they are not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
8. Entire Agreement
If you have additional concerns or questions, we encourage you to contact us directly by emailing us at [email protected]